Anime - Cosplay Episode of Matanglawin

^I am on TV! Well... I was... heheeheheh
wahahahahahhahahahahahhah

Very tiring but fun. Who would have known that such a short amount of TV time would take 2 days of shooting? XD I certainly didn't. heheheeheh


Anyway, I got an SMS from Kuya Raymond Sison of CSCENTRL telling me that someone from ABS-CBN's Matanglawin Show was going to be in touch with me soon. At that time, I didn't appreciate the magnitude of this as we didn't have any electricity that day. hehehehe


Sure enough Russ, called and asked if I would like to be part of their special episode that would feature anime and cosplay. There wasn't anything to lose so I agreed. He told me that a van would pick me up at 5am on the 5th of January (2011, yeah, this is a very late post hahahahahhah).


Gaaaaaaa it was so hard to wake up early as I was pretty much a free loading bum then (back then I slept at around 2am and woke up at 3pm or later hahahahah) The van arrived a little after 5am, too punctual for my taste. It appeared that I was the first one in the car pool list. BOOOOOO!


I had an idea that some of my friends viz. Nikki, Alex, and Jen were joining in but when I asked the driver who else was part of the group, I was really surprised to see Jin Joson and the guys, Reuell and Denz. Eunice, Reuell's sister tagged along, too. XD


When everyone was collected already, we were gathered and briefed on what was gonna happen.
We changed into our costumes and were very nice little kiddies and did what we were told. hehehehe
T'was pretty easy. Had lots of laugh on the first day of the shoot. Quality bonding time. =)
Since we only shot scenes in the studio with the host Kuya Kim, we finished early. I got home at around 3pm and I slept the rest of the day off.


Here's some photos of that fun fun day 1 of shooting. (photos grabbed from Matanglawin's FB page)


The cast and staff on the set of Matanglawin.
With Kuya Kim Atienza and the other featured people and pets =)



We transformed Kuya Kim into the Hokage (from Naruto) hehehehehe
Denz as Testament  of Guilty Gear, looking oh so smexy XD



They told us to just be funny and have fun, and this is it XD



Anime version? hehehehehe Suuuuu cute. hehheehhe


9th of January 2011, was the second day of shooting.

Denz couldn't make it but we had cute Louella with us.

This time, we were gonna be shooting mostly outdoors, but Russ and miss Grace said we had to stop some place first.
That place turned out to be Alodia Gosiengfiao's home >_< hahahahah And Ryan Bang was gonna be with us!

We shot some scenes outside the Gosiengfiaos' home. It started to rain just as we were finishing up. Then we went to wild life, it was still raining so we rested in the car a bit.

More shooting then back to the studio for more shooting.

We finished the shoot late in the afternoon, but I and z3LL (yep, he accompanied me on the second day) had somewhere to go to so we had to leave right after. Too bad, as I heard there was a pizza party and more bonding time. BOO!

Anyway, here are more BTS photos of day 2, these ones are mostly from z3LL.

BE WARNED THAT FOLLOWING PHOTOS ARE FILLED WITH SHENANIGANS and TOMFOOLERY. hheheheheheh

Naruto doing make up?!
wahahahahah Nah, Jin was just so kind to help me with Skuld's goddess markings.


Naruto VS Bleach!!!


Round 1 to Bleach!


Round 2 to Naruto! XD


Ichigo thinks he is cute.
Moe moe kyun? hehehehe


Taking a break, enjoying an invisible tea party, Jin's idea. XD
Look how classy we are. heheheehe Such perfect gentlemen and ladies. =)


What is wrong with me?! XD


Told you it was raining. But it was still so hot. orz


Nikki and I were doing some catching up when we were so rudely interrupted, hence the outraged faces.
Kidding. hehehehehh but I find this cute. heheheeh XD


My brother, Lo with one of my closests friends (both in cosplay and in hamster world heheheeh), Nikki.


Obligatory group shot!
L-R: Jen Ching as Mari Makinami (Evangelion), Jin Joson as Naruto (Naruto), Reuell Gallinera as Ichigo Kurosaki (Bleach), Alodia Gosiengfiao, Louella Faller as Yui Hirasawa (K-on), Raymond Sison of CSCENTRL, Nikki Gevaña as Snow Miku Hatsune (Vocaloid), Alex Keuls as Baby Bonnie Hood (Darkstalkers), Yuu Shomura as Skuld (Ah! My Goddess) and Eunice Gallinera as Shaoyu (Tekken)
Photo by z3LL (which is mostly why he isn't in most of the photos heheeheh)



And now I shall leave you with ze final video. 
The anime and cosplay episode of Matanglawin! Enjoy!






Thanks so much for this guys!~
I am very honored to be part of this. =)


*******************************
thanks for reading!
 jaa! visit me again, ne!
     arigatou! (*^3^)/~






0 Comments