SAIHATE MIKU HATSUNE Cosplay

^Vocaloid is really nice.
Great songs, PVs to die for because of the really nice costumes and the wide range of things a particular avatar is capable of.
Ah... vocaloid.
No wonder it is very popular.


This time, I ain't Luka! hahahahah
Decided to give being Miku another go, since the costume was easy enough and the song is really nice.


I cosplayed Miku from the song Saihate, which means "far side", in the song it most likely is pertaining to the after life.
The song is really nice, when I listen to it, I remember my grandfather... I miss my grandpa so much...

I chose to go with the petite nendoroid as my reference.





Here is the song. I hope you guys like it as much as I do. It's really good.











This version of Miku was kind of hard for me, I am naturally a very gay person so I had difficulty in showing this sad face.


For me to be able to show this face, my friends had to motivate me by shouting "No toy for Yuu!", so my heart would sink and I get this emotion on my face. hehehehehe


Yep, lots of trolling was made to ensure that I gave the appropriate expression hehehehe XD *see example below* That face is sooooo not Saihate-like heheheheh


Let's talk about the costume:


Ze coat and tie were the ones we had made for my sister's DOD E-an Cosplay, just reusing it for Saihate. ;P


We had the black skirt made for no apparent reason, well maybe because we had a lot of spare black fabric that we didn't want to go to waste. hehehhe


That long sleeved white polo shirt is something I had in my closet.


Black stockings were the ones I usually use for Luka.


Shoes were my sister's black mary janes that she wears for school.


The flower was something I was very lucky to find in SM Department Store for only 14.00PhP! Win!


And now! Decent pictures from my awesome friends! Thanks so much, guys =)




Character: Hatsune Miku
Cosplay by jaRoukaSama
Series: Vocaloid
Version: Saihate
Genre: Computer program
Photos by: z3LL and Shimekops
Taken on 8 May 2011 in SM MegaMall
Event: Metro Comic Con 2011, Day 2



By Shimekops














Photos by z3LL










An upload by z3LL in DA






This is really nice. Maybe I'll use this for my curecard.






*******************************
thanks for reading!
 jaa! visit me again, ne!
     arigatou! (*^3^)/~






0 Comments