KONATA IZUMI Cosplay

^I love Lucky Star!
hahhahahaha
Izumi Konata has been known as the leader and goddess of all otakus.
I loved that about her and wanted to portray that side of her.
One lazy day, z3LL came to visit me and we just had the shoot at my place, we were bored.


An hour of make up and clothes pulled from my closet, some rummaging through my stuff and rearranging of the furniture and we were all set!

The shoot ended quickly as we both got tired trying to make my house shoot worthy, it was late and frankly the lighting was bad..

With all my otaku and cosplay stuff, I thought it would be easy to pull off my vision but we kinda failed. LOL
So many ideas and very little planning. XD



Anyway, at least we got a few decent shots so the day wasn't a total waste.

If you want to see my Konata cosplaying Haruhi Suzumiya cosplay, click here.

Character: Konata Izumi
Cosplay by jaRoukaSama
Series: Lucky Star
Version: Otaku Konata / Konata at home
Costume and make up by Yuu 
photos by z3LL

This was so long ago I don't remember when they were taken. LOL

Will post the inspiration along with what we got after this tiring shoot.

Konata doing some online shopping


Konata Izumi cosplay
At that time, Ragnarok II had just been released and everyone was psyched!
I thought Konata, being the gamer that she is wouldn't pass up the chance to at least try the game XD


Konata goofing off home work. So typical of her. <3


Konata cosplay, mind wandering instead of getting homework done.
I could do the pencil below the nose thing but I didn't look as cute as Konata XD


Konata reading manga.
What otaku doesn't?! Lucky I found this old Jump in Book Sale!


I want to do more Konata Izumi cosplays!
Maybe do her original default seifuku and her other cosplays and otaku antics, but next time I will plan more accordingly!
I swear! /crosses heart

*******************************
thanks for reading!
 jaa! visit me again, ne!
     arigatou! (*^3^)/~






0 Comments